Dr.Web for IBM Lotus DominoOverview
Dr.Web for IBM Lotus DOMINO is a complex modular solution processing IBM Lotus Domino incoming and outgoing traffic under Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003. The solution filters out viruses, spam, scamming, phishing, pharming and bounce messages.
License options: Anti-virus, Anti-virus&Anti-spam.
Depending on the licence scheme Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino allows to do the following:
* Detect, cure or remove any malicious objects, including e-mail and network worms, rootkits, file viruses, Trojans, bodiless and stealth viruses, polymorphic viruses, macro-viruses and MS Office worms, script viruses, spyware, password stealers, key loggers, PAID dialers, adware, suspicious applications, hack tools, backdoors, jokers, spam, phishing, pharming, scamming and bounce messages;
* process incoming and outdoing e-mails 鈥渙n-the-fly鈥?(in the real-time mode) or as scheduled by an administrator when a server load is Minimal. A message body is scanned as well as all its components regardless of the nesting level. According to the scanning results the filter may allow a message, block it, or modify. Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino has a unique inbuilt anti-spam that doesn鈥檛 require training. It starts working as soon as the first message is received! The anti-spam doesn鈥檛 require connection to an external server or access to a database which also saves traffic;
* check documents in specified nsf-bases for viruses;
* examine e-mail messages and analyze all their components;
* cure infected messages and their attached files;
* move infected and suspicious objects to the Quarantine. Lotus Notes client is used to access the quarantined objects;
* process correctly archived files of most known formats, including multi-volume and self-extracting (SFX) archives;
* send scan reports to recipients or other specified addressees using the templates;
* collect statistics on all activities of the system;
* protect its own plug-ins against failures.