Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino Description
Dr.Web for IBM Lotus DOMINO is a complex modular solution processing IBM Lotus Domino incoming and outgoing traffic under Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003. The solution filters out viruses, spam, scamming, phishing, pharming and bounce messages.
License options: Anti-virus, Anti-virus&Anti-spam.
Depending on the licence scheme Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino allows to do the following:
* Detect, cure or remove any malicious objects, including e-mail and network worms, rootkits, file viruses, Trojans, bodiless and stealth viruses, polymorphic viruses, macro-viruses and MS Office worms, script viruses, spyware, password stealers, key loggers, PAID dialers, adware, suspicious applications, hack tools, backdoors, jokers, spam, phishing, pharming, scamming and bounce messages;
* process incoming and outdoing e-mails 鈥渙n-the-fly鈥?(in the real-time mode) or as scheduled by an administrator when a server load is Minimal. A message body is scanned as well as all its components regardless of the nesting level. According to the scanning results the filter may allow a message, block it, or modify. Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino has a unique inbuilt anti-spam that doesn鈥檛 require training. It starts working as soon as the first message is received! The anti-spam doesn鈥檛 require connection to an external server or access to a database which also saves traffic;
* check documents in specified nsf-bases for viruses;
* examine e-mail messages and analyze all their components;
* cure infected messages and their attached files;
* move infected and suspicious objects to the Quarantine. Lotus Notes client is used to access the quarantined objects;
* process correctly archived files of most known formats, including multi-volume and self-extracting (SFX) archives;
* send scan reports to recipients or other specified addressees using the templates;
* collect statistics on all activities of the system;
* protect its own plug-ins against failures.
Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino 5.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Dr.Web for IBM Lotus Domino Requirements
No additional system requirements.